Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links which I can earn a small commission off if you click and purchase the item, at no extra cost to you.
There are so many wonderful smells in the world. Perfumes are mixtures of the best. With so many different perfumes, it can be hard at times to choose the right one. I put together a list of five of my all time favorite perfumes. I am obsessed with things that smell good and these five are so, so good. Spoiler alert, most and fruity and floral.
- DKNY Be Delicious – My favorite, favorite, favorite perfume ever is Be Delicious by Donna Karan. It smells like apples. It is a sweet smell but also a bit crisp. Whenever I wear it people want to know what kind it is because it smells so delicious. Donna Karan named this product spot on, it is delicious. It can be expensive but I think it’s worth every cent for this scent. Lol.
- Coach Poppy Perfume – My mom received this perfume for Christmas as a gift one year and since then, she has asked for it for every Christmas. She goes through it so quick since it smells like heaven. Plus I always put a bit on when I go to her house (I don’t mind smelling like my mom, she smells good) so I’m sure that’s why it disappears faster. Coach’s Poppy perfume is perfect for any age. She loves it, I love it. Anyone can love it. Basically, it smells like flowers. Flowers and happiness is the only way I can think of to describe it. Also it is a bit fruity to give it a kick.
- Nicki Minaj Pink Friday – Nicki Minaj’s first perfume Pink Friday is awesome. I didn’t expect her to make a perfume that smells so good. It has scents of star fruit, vanilla, lotus flower, mandarin, and boysenberry. Fruity and flowery. Oh and guess what? It was nominated for three FiFi awards in 2013, one of which was Fragrance of the Year. So yeah, you can say it’s a pretty great perfume.
- Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Mist – Bath & Body Works is notorious for their great smells. With so many options to choose from, their stores can be a little overwhelming. The first time I walked into one I probably sprayed everything I could get my hands on. One of my absolute favorites is Sweet Pea. Lotions, sprays, candles, air fresheners, soaps, you name it, they have it and all can be purchased in Sweet Pea. Raspberries, pears, and pink peonies are a few key ingredients in this wonderful mixture. I highly suggest this scent since it’s affordable and if you don’t like sprays, you can use it as a lotion or hand sanitizer.
- Peace Love and Juicy Couture – Juicy Couture is very popular when it comes to teenage girls and perfumes. This smell is popular with all of my friends. A little goes a long way with this perfume, so spray wisely. This is another with fruit scents such as lemon and apple and flower scents of honeysuckle, jasmine, and iris to name a few. This perfume also lasts forever. I have had a 3.4 ounce bottle for about 3 years now and it is still half full. It smells great and makes a perfect gift.
All five of these perfumes are, in my opinion, great products. Each is fruity and floral but they all smell so different. It’s amazing how many different combinations you can make with different scents.