Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links which I can earn a small commission off if you click and purchase the item, at no extra cost to you.
Budgeting Bloggers is this wonderful thing where you keep track of your spending each month. I decided to try this out. This is my shopping budget from January. I, for one, am very good at spending money and not so good at saving. I like to impulse buy too. I see something I really want and I buy it. I know it’s not a good habit to have but there’s just so many things to buy! So in order to take control of my spending habits I decided to start this budgeting to keep track of my spending on items I buy that I don’t necessarily need. I’m also going to be sharing what I sell. I usually sell things on Ebay that I don’t use or wear anymore. Want to sell things on Ebay but don’t know how? Read my How To Sell Something On Ebay post. Anyways, I thought it would be fun and helpful to share on my blog so let’s get to it.
This month I did pretty good. I didn’t spend too much money. Well that’s mostly because I was broke from the holidays. But I still did good.
What I Bought
- It Works! Hair, Skin, Nails $36.95 I’ve been wanting to try this and finally bought some.
- Loving Tan $52
- Hurley Shorts $13 (bought with giftcard)
- White Lace Top $12 (bought with giftcard)
- H&M Shirt originally $12.95, got it for $8
- H&M Boots originally $49.95, got them for $11
- Bebe Dress $16 purchased on Ebay
- Striped Sweater $9 in the clearance section
What I Sold
- Tiffany’s Necklace $82 (sold on Ebay)
- Victoria’s Secret Jacket $20 (sold on Ebay)
- Victoria’s Secret Swim Top $11.50 (sold on Ebay)
My total spending for the month of January was $30.95. It came out so low because I sold the Tiffany’s necklace for so much. Hopefully next month goes as well as this past month.
Do you have a shopping budget? What is it?
*Post contains affiliate links