Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links which I can earn a small commission off if you click and purchase the item, at no extra cost to you.
October is my favorite, favorite, favorite month because it’s my birth month!! I turned 20 on October 9th and I’m loving not being a teenager anymore. I do miss being a kid and not having any responsibilities but don’t we all, ha. So, in October I bought a few things but I also had a few items gifted to me that I won’t include in this and my Willie also took me on a shopping spree on my birthday, loooooove him. But here is what I purchased myself and what I sold on eBay! Click here to see what I currently have for sale on eBay.
- Dress from Tj Maxx $10
- Pink flower top from Tj Maxx $10
- White dress from Tobi $26
- Forever 21 purse $10
- Forever 21 burgundy skirt $18
- Forever 21 olive jacket $25
- Yellow athletic shorts $3.99
- Dillard’s chevron dress $5.95
- White lace top $1.99
- Columbia shirt $6.50
- Charlotte Russe crop top $2.99
- Bebe pink dress $8.50
- Victoria’s Secret black dress $4.99
- Oasap dress $5.20