Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links which I can earn a small commission off if you click and purchase the item, at no extra cost to you.
I am so excited to finally share with you my collaboration with Brit+Co and Rocksbox! We all teamed up to bring you this gorgeous DIY: the Marbled Jewelry Tray Kit. They are super easy to make. Your jewelry will never look better. The best part? You can customize them to fit your style! Grab a kit for yourself and keep scrolling to see how to put these pretty marbled trays together!
- white oven-bake clay
- colorful oven-bake clay
- gold paint pen
(easy as that – all three are included in the Brit kit!)
Tools (not included in kit):
- Butter knife
- Baking Tray
- Break off one section of white and one section of colored clay and twist them around each other. Keep twisting and kneading your clay until you have an evenly dispersed, marbled pattern and flatten it into a circle measuring about three inches in diameter.
- Grab one more section of white clay, flatten it into another circle of about the same size and layer it underneath your marbled circle.
- Using a butter knife, carefully trim off the uneven edges of your two-layer clay circle and then pinch the edges of your clay circle upwards so that it forms a lip all the way around.
- Repeat for your second larger tray, using two white sections plus two pink sections for the marbled layer and two white sections for the white bottom layer, and bake in a 275º Fahrenheit oven for about 25 minutes.
- Once cooled, paint the edges of each tray with your gold paint pen.
Make your own set of Marbled Jewelry Trays at home and share on Instagram using the hashtag #iamcreative. Need some more jewelry to fill your new trays? Use my code ‘sweettealblogxoxo’ to get a free month of Rocksbox. I had so much fun making my dishes. I am definitely going to make more with some of the leftover white clay I had in my kit. Spoiler alert, I will probably make some with teal next. 😉
What color will you make?
*DIY Kit c/o Brit+Co.