Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links which I can earn a small commission off if you click and purchase the item, at no extra cost to you.
Happy Thursday! Today is actually my Friday and I’m ecstatic about it. I cannot wait for this weekend to craft, create, and also bake Christmas cookies. Before I get to the Macbook Air Giveaway, I wanted to include a little life update list in this post, so here it is….
- I got bangs! Cut them myself, even though my Mom’s a cosmetologist….
- If Gunner wants something now instead of whining, he starts to growl. I think he’s fed up with my crap, lol.
- Loving the show Last Man Standing. We just started watching it on Netflix and it’s hilarious.
- I may have overdone it with plants in my house, there are too many to handle. I think I’m going to replace them with fake ones.
- In all of my style posts from now on I’m going to be wearing at least one item I made and I’m super excited about it. See my first post here including a purse I made.
- We finally have a coffee table after going two years without one. P.S. we made it. P.P.S. the tutorial is coming!
- I have two exams left this semester then I’m done! One more math class and I’ll have my associates.
- I am determined to see snow this winter, I don’t care where it is.
- I have a ton of fun collaborations coming up and new video ideas in the works! Think: lookbook.
- My favorite holiday movie is The Polar Express, what’s yours?
In other news, I recently purchased a Macbook Air and I am in love with it. Ever since I was little, I’ve always wanted an Apple laptop, I always thought they were so slick and aesthetically pleasing. That $1000 price tag did not play well with me though. I purchased one refurbished from Walmart and saved about $500, I didn’t care if it had a few dents or scratches as long as it worked flawlessly, and it does. If you are like me and always dreamed of owning a Macbook, you are in luck! You can enter to win one below in this Macbook Air Giveaway, plus it’s gold!