Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links which I can earn a small commission off if you click and purchase the item, at no extra cost to you.
Jeans are something that I don’t own many of. Jean shorts? Yes. Long jean pants, not really. The reason being that it’s just so hot here in SouthWest Florida most days of the year that it’s unrealistic. Now don’t get me wrong, I do get freezing cold whenever I am inside so if I’m going out or to dinner someplace, I sometimes wear jeans. Nighttime is a lot cooler. For the days when it is a bit colder, I’m talking anything under 70 degrees, you’ll most likely find me in jeans. Those days are a lot more scarce.
SO, I like to keep my jean collection to a minimum. Only having a few pairs that I absolutely love is key. I currently own 4 pairs of jeans including this pair (plus some overalls). This pair of Lola Jeans are my only black jeans and for good reason. Can you guess? They are comfortable! I don’t wear anything that’s not comfortable. These jeans have even more going on than comfort though, keep reading to find out.
Benefits to Lola Jeans
- Exclusive denim line of The Ivory Closet Boutique
- For each pair purchased, Lola Jeans donates to Breast Cancer Awareness
- They center their business values around women empowerment
- They come in a full range of sizes. 0-18
- True to women’s sizing
- A family owned and operated business
- They come in a pull on option for added comfort with no sacrifice in style.
- Tucks the tummy, slims the silhouette, and helps to make the body look a full size smaller.
I’ve talked about The Ivory Closet on here before and if you want to know more about the girl boss run boutique, click here. If you want to get a pair of these slimming jeans for yourself, use the code ICLOLA20 and you’ll get 20% off.
GET MY LOOK
I’m also giving you the chance to win some Lola Jeans for yourself! Just enter the giveaway below.